Growing up, this used to be one of my favorite dinners that my mom would make for me and my brother. It’s just like Sloppy Joes except instead of ground beef, you’re using finely sliced ham.
- 1 pound Chipped Chopped Ham (thinly sliced)
- 2 (12oz) bottles Tomato-Based Chili Sauce
- 1 (12oz) can Coca-Cola
- 1 stalk Celery, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Red Chili Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 8 Hamburger Buns
- Place the Chopped Ham, Chili Sauce, Coca Cola, Celery, Onion, Seasonings, and brown sugar into a slow cooker, and stir to mix.
- Set the cooker to high, and cook for 1 1/2 hours. You may set cooker to low and cook for 3 hours. Serve on buns.