Here’s a recipe from Chipotle Mexican Grill on how to make their signature guacamole, it’s a pretty standard guacamole recipe, but it does use a ton of Serrano chiles. Surprisingly, there’s no garlic, tomatoes or seasonings, so it’s a pretty basic recipe but still good none the less. For a complete chip and dip experience, serve guacamole with tortilla chips that have been tossed with lime juice and a sprinkling of salt, a signature at Chipotle Mexican Grill.
- 6 large ripe Avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup Citrus (Lemon and Lime) Juice
- 3 cups fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Red Onion, finely chopped
- 12 large Serrano Chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- Using a fork, mash avocados with citrus juice in small bowl.
- Add cilantro, chopped onion, serrano chilies, and salt. Stir to combine. Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.