This is a awesome dish to make to munch on while your out poolside or for any type of house party. You can also put these on the grill, but you’ll want a propane grill that you’re not going to be opening and closing alot.
- Chicken Breast, Cubed
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 Tbsp Cayenne Pepper Powder
- 3 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 3 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Lime
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Juice
- 2 Tbsp Worchestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- Mix Brown Sugar, Cayenne, Chili, Garlic and Onion Powder in Bigger Bowl. Mix Pineapple Juice, Worchesterchire Sauce, Sriracha and Juice from the Lime into separate bowl.
- Wrap Half a slice of Bacon around the cubes of Chicken (roughly 1 1/2 inch cubes) and secure it with a toothpick.
- Soak chicken pieces in the bowl of liquid and then dredge in dry seasoning.
- Bake in 350F Preheated Oven for roughly 20 – 30 minutes, when bacon is crisp