Here’s a really healthy recipe that tastes delicious. I like a sweet sauce with asparagus but you can substitute out whatever sauce you would like instead of the marmalade.
- 4 – 6 Chicken Breasts
- 2 bunches Asparagus Spears
- Swiss Cheese
- 1 Cup Orange Marmalade
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp diced Garlic
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- Favorite Seasonings
- Butterfly the chicken breast then lightly pound out flat. They should be no more than 1/8 inch thick.
- In a side bowl, heat up Butter, Marmalade, Soy Sauce and Garlic and whisk with a fork.
- Distribute out the Asparagus Spears to the Chicken Breasts that you have.
- Roll up a few Asparagus Spears with a chicken breast, tie with string or secure with toothpicks.
- Brush liberally with the sauce then sprinkle some Salt and Pepper
- Cook in the oven on a wire rack at 400 degrees for about 10-15 minutes, until chicken is cooked. They also go great on the grill.