Chicken, Bacon and Ranch is a great combination, and this is a way of sprucing up the usual chicken salad that makes for a great side as a dip or even a quick lunch throughout the week if you make a big enough batch.
- 2 Cups Chicken (2 8oz Cans, or 4 Breasts)
- 1 Cup Bacon (1lb Cooked and Chopped
- 1 Red Onion (Finely Diced)
- 1 Cup Celery (Finely Diced)
- 1 or 2 Jalapenos
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowel, chill for about 30 minutes in the freezer, stirring every 10.
- Goes great on toast or even a dip for tortillas and vegetables.