That’s right. Bacon. Dip. Cheese. Cheesey Bacon Dip. What more do you need? you can use this as a dip, a sandwich spread. put it on your Hamburgers or Hotdogs/Sausages. Grab a spoon and just dive in. Whatever you do with it, it’s gonna be great!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- 16 ounces Chopped Fresh Cooked Bacon
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Sprinkle of Cheyenne Pepper and Chili Powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Place the mixture in a 1-quart baking dish. Cover. Heat the dip for 25-30 minutes or until hot. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables, crackers and/or chips.