This is how to use your Charcoal Starter
1. First things First, Find a open concrete or other non flammable area to rest the starter on before and after it’s used.
2. Load the top portion up with Hard Lump Charcoal or other Natural Wood Charcoal, instant light isn’t needed here.
3. Now fill the bottom portion up with crumpled newspaper, you don’t want to tightly pack it in as it does need circulation of air to burn hot enough.
4. Place the Starter on a non-flammable surface or on your grill and light the newspaper.
5. After about 15 – 20 minutes, the charcoal should have some white ash on it and is now ready to use.
6. Using gloves, cause it does get red hot, Empty out the charcoal in the grill and place the starter back on a non-flammable surface.