Cevaps are pretty much skinless sausages. Made with 3 different meats, the flavor is just out of this world. There pretty quick to make and the freeze well so you can make up a big batch and then portion them out and have them fresh throughout the month. Give these a try and see if you don’t start making these on a regular basis!
2 lbs lean ground Beef
1 lbs ground Pork
1 lbs ground Lamb
2-3 tsp ground Sea Salt
2 tsp ground Steak Seasoning
1.5 tsp Baking Powder
1.5 Tbsp Garlic, minced
1/4 C cold Water
1) In a Coffee Grinder, grind Sea Salt & Montreal Steak Seasoning together
2) In a large pan, mix all meats well with hands and then flatten onto cookie pan
3) Sprinkle Baking Powder evenly over entire meat mixture
4) Sprinkle Salt/Seasoning mixture evenly over entire meat mixture
5) Sprinkle Minced Garlic evenly over entire meat mixture
6) Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cold water evenly over entire meat mixture
7) Mix all ingredients well with hands; make sure all ingredients are evenly distributed
Transfer to large bowl & cover
9) Refrigerate overnight
10) Shape Cevaps by rolling out a log the length and diameter or your Index Finger.
11) Place on baking pan, cover with aluminum foil and freeze overnight. You can portion them out the next morning and throw back in the freezer or can cook them, roughly 8 minutes per side, or no longer pink in the middle.
12) Serve with Sweet Onion slices, Salt and Bread.