These are my favorite treat. Chocolate and Peanut Butter is such a great combo the ingredients are cheap enough that you can get 4 times the amount that you would get buying Reese’s cups, and without all the preservatives and fillers.
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 bag Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Mix peanut butter, melted butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Form the mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Place a toothpick into each ball.
- Refrigerate or freeze for an hour.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Dip the balls in the melted chocolate, leaving a small exposed circle.
- Place on wax paper and remove toothpick.
- Refrigerate or freeze.