This weekend the store had a great sale on pork, and at $2 a pound, I couldn’t pass it up. So with 14 pounds of Pork, I had to find some good recipes to help switch it up. This one for Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin is great for a stick-to-your-ribs meal.
- 1 Pork Loin roast, boneless, about 2 to 3 pounds
- 1 lb Bacon
- 1/3 Cup Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1/3 Cup Chili Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Creole Mustard
- Favorite Seasoning
- Season Pork Loin with your favorite seasonings. You can marinate it as well if you like.
- Put the roast in a foil lined baking dish. Arrange bacon over the pork, tucking the ends under the roast, Season the Bacon as well.
- Roast for about 1-1 1/2 hours until internal temp is about 145-150F.
- Whisk together the Sweet Orange Marmalade, Chili Sauce, Brown Sugar and Creole Mustard until blended thoroughly.
- Generously brush the glaze mixture over the roast and continue roasting for 15 minutes, or until the roast registers about 155F internally.
Serves 6 to 8.