Try this dip for a different twist on the usual french onion dip, plus, all the ingredients are all cheap so you can whip up a good size batch for only a few bucks.
- 1 Cup Broccoli (finely chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Vidalia Onion
- 1 Pack (8 oz) of Cream Cheese
- 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Cook the Broccoli until tender. You can steam, boil or microwave for about 4-6 minutes.
- In large microwave safe bowl, mix remaining ingredients and cook on medium power a few minutes at a time until warm and blended thoroughly. After it’s heated, fold in the broccoli.
- Serve with toast, crackers, or tortilla chips. Chicken-in-a-Biscuit Crackers are best!