I haven’t had a good breaded pork chop for quite some time. When I seen a good special on pork chops at the store I had to grab some to cook up for a stick to your ribs dinner. Here’s an easy recipe you can use to whip up some great breaded pork chops. You can use Italian breadcrumbs and serve with a side of pesto linguini for a filler upper that’s easy to cook and easy on the wallet.
- Pork Chops
- 2 Eggs
- Breadcrumbs, Panko or even ground Saltine crackers
- Favorite seasoning for breading
- In one bowl, add bread crumbs and seasonings. In another small bowl, mix 2 eggs with 1/4 cup milk, salt and pepper and a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Dunk each chop in the egg wash mix and then into the bowl with bread crumbs and really coat them with the breading.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Then brown chops on one side until golden brown (about 2-3 minutes); turn and continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes.
- Take out of the skillet and place on a wire rack in a casserole dish. Put in the preheated oven on 300 for 10-15 minutes until the middle is cooked and at least 145 degree F.
- Remove form oven and let rest for 3-5 minutes for the juices to settle and serve.