This dip is super easy to make and it’s a perfect snack to have in the fridge with some vegetables for a late night munch.
- 2 Cups Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Thyme (finely chopped)
- 3 Green Onions (finely chopped)
- Celery Salt and White Pepper to taste (or regular salt and pepper)
- Whip everything together thoroughly.
- Allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Serve with crackers or veggies. This also goes great as a spread on sandwiches or as a side for hot-wings.