I found this recipe for a BlueCheese and Bacon Dip that sounded pretty good. This is pretty easy which makes for a great snack for a lazy day or when you have friends over.
- 8 oz Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing
- 1 lb Bacon
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 2 oz (2 Tbsp) Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Cook Bacon until crisp then crumble or chop into small bits.
- Fry Garlic in still warm bacon grease for 1 to 2 minutes until it starts to turn golden.
- Mix all ingredients and add into a crockpot or into a preheated (350F degree) oven .
- Bake for 30 minutes or so until cheese starts to bubble and brown.