These little treats area great new way to enjoy shots without having to mixing up the drinks. You can prepare these the morning before a party and the best part is it only takes 5 minutes of prep time.
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup Vodka
- 2 Tbsp Tabasco Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Worchestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Celery Salt
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Salt
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- De-stem Tomatoes and place in bowl with Vodka and Tabasco.
- Let Tomatoes sit overnight, or at least 4-6 hours.
- Make a seasoning sauce by combining Lemon Pepper, Worchestershire Sauce, Celery Salt, Garlic Salt, Olive Oil and Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Serve with toothpicks with Dipping Sauce.
2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™)