This is a quick recipe for a new way of doing steak. It’s great for a finger food while you’re kicking back with some cold ones relaxing. You can pretty much have this prepped, cooked and cleaned up within an hour so why not try it one weekend. Mix up a bowl of ranch with some parmesan cheese and fresh black pepper and you have a great dipping sauce for these as well!
- 2 Eggs
- 1 12oz Bottle Beer
- 3 Cups Flour
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 lbs Strip Steak
- 3 Potatoes
- Slice the Steak into about half inch wide strips. Cut the Potato about the same way to make thick cut ranch style fries.
- Whisk Eggs, Beer, Salt and Pepper along with about 2 cups of Flour. Mix up so that its about the consistency of pancake batter, not too thick but not runny.
- In another bowl, dredge Steak pieces thru flour. Batter heavily and deep fry in hot oil. You want to fry about one steaks worth at a time so the oil stays hot and they get the crispy outter layer.
- Once they are golden brown, take out and place on a wire rack to drip off excess oil.
- After all the steaks are done deep fry the potatoes and in about 5 minutes you have yourself a meal!