The other day, I did a chicken on the rotisserie, which is a great way to cook a healthy meal as all the fat drips right off and away from the meat, drippings which make for an excellent gravy that’s quick and easy to make. Mashed potatoes go great with barbecue chicken, so I decided to whip up some quick gravy with what I had in the cupboard. how soon does ivermectin work You can sub-out the chicken drippings for beef or pork to make fresh gravy any time and you can see how easy it is to make once you know the basics. Use this recipe to help you make gravy for the first time.
- 3 Tbsp pan drippings from a cooked Chicken, Beef Roast or Pork Roast
- 3 Tbsp of flour
- 16 oz of Chicken or Beef Broth.
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp of your favorite seasoning ( Italian seasoning, Old Bay, Barbecue Rub, i.e.)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat pan drippings in a skillet over a medium high heat. Add three tablespoons of flour to the pan drippings and whisk together with a whisk. ivermectin treat
- Cook this “roux” for a minute or two. By cooking the roux you will remove any raw taste of the flour, and this is a critical step, so make sure you have cooked this for a full minute before adding the liquid.
- Add one-third of the liquid, and whisk together, this mixture will turn very thick after a moment or two. Add the next third of the liquid, and stir making sure all lumps are removed, once this mixture has thickened fully you can add in the remaining liquid.
- If your gravy is too thick to your personal liking you could add some additional liquid. ivermectin perianal use liver enzymes