These little appetizers are a quick tasty treat to whip up for your next gathering. You can also grill these but you will want to cook the bacon about halfway first before wrapping the shrimp. Serve with some Sweet Chili Sauce and you have yourself a great tasting snack.
- Medium size Shrimp (21-35 pp), tail on and de-veined
- 3 – 4 Jalapeno Peppers (sliced into long, thin slivers)
- 16 slices bacon, cut in half
- Cut the shrimp along the back along the mudvayne. Stuff slit with sliver of Jalapeno, wrap with a slice of bacon, and then secure with a toothpick.
- Deepfry the shrimps for about 3 minutes until bacon is crispy, drain on wirerack or papertowel to get off the extra grease then serve and watch them disappear.