Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
So these things are amazing. They’re quick to make up before any party or outing and everyone loves ’em. The grilling helps to ease the heat from the jalapenos and that charcoal flavor on the bacon makes it seem so much better. Try them out for yourself sometime.
- 6 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 12 slices bacon
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Spread cream cheese to fill jalapeno halves. Wrap with bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- Place on the grill, and cook until bacon is crispy.
Enjoy the Mouth Orgasm that will come to fruition!