These little Bacon Wrapped Garlic bombs are just great for parties, if you have a crowd of garlic lovers. They take minutes to prep and are a nice treat with the sweetness of the Garlic and the saltiness of the Bacon. With only 2 main ingredients, this is also one of the cheapest party snack you can make.
- Your Favorite Seasonings
- Prep as much Garlic as you want by removing the skin, don’t crush or chop the Garlic, you want whole cloves.
- Boil the Garlic in a pan until they become tender and are easy to pierce with a toothpick, usually about 12-15 minutes.
- Drain with a colander and allow them to cool and dry off a bit. While you’re waiting cut slices of Bacon into about 3 inch long slices, enough to wrap around the heads of Garlic. Also, throw some butter in a small dish and microwave it for a few seconds to melt some butter for brushing.
- Wrap up the Garlic in the Bacon and secure with a toothpick, brush on a little bit of the melted butter and season these to your delight. Lay them out on a wirerack with a pan or casserole dish below to catch all the bacon drippings.
- place inside a 375 degree preheated Oven and let these cook for about 15 minutes, until the bacon starts to crisp.