Here’s a great fondue cheese that you can use for dipping in the awesome pretzel bites that you made because you read it on here, hint hint. This is a good mix of cheese and has a nice bacon top note which blends well with the creaminess of the cheeses.
- Ingredients:8 oz Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 4 oz Swiss Cheese, Shredded
- 4 oz Gruyere Cheese, Shredded
- 1 clove Garlic
- 3-6 slices crumpled Bacon
- 1 cup Bacon Infused Vodka
- 1 Tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 tsp Cornstarch
- Pepper and Salt to taste
- Pour the Bacon Vodka and lemon juice into the pot and turn on the burner. Let the Bacon Vodka and Lemon Juice warm up without boiling.
- Reduce heat and add the shredded cheese. Mix well and stir regularly.
- Add remaining ingredients (except 2 slices bacon) and then Salt and Pepper to taste. If the mixture is too hard, add more Bacon Vodka. If the mixture is too soft, add more Cheese.
- Crumble remaining pieces of Bacon on top of Cheese and Serve.
- Dip bite size pieces of Soft Pretzels, Bread, Meat or Vegetables.