Bourbon Chicken is a pretty standard dish. You want to use a good quality bourbon, as even tho the alcohol evaporates off the dish, it still leaves a ton of flavor that really brings everything together.
- 2lbs Chicken Breast, cubed
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 or 3 Thai Chillis
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar or Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Bourbon Whiskey
- 3 or 4 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Green Onion
- 4 slices Ginger
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in shallow baking pan.
- Allow to marinate and blend for 2 – 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the chicken, uncovered, with the marinade, for 45 minutes to 1 hour, basting occasionally, until the juices run clear or a meat thermometer reads at least 170F.