Do you need a quick snack or appetizer for your company potluck? How about something quick to munch on after work at home. You can whip up a big batch of these meatballs and then freeze them off in portions. All you need to do is throw them in a sauce pan and heat them up for 15 minutes and you’re good to go.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix thoroughly the ground beef, hot pepper sauce, Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion, bread crumbs, milk, and egg.
- Form the mixture into golf ball sized meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until there is no pink left in the middle.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbeque sauce and peach preserves.
- When meatballs are done, place in a serving dish and cover with the barbeque sauce mixture. Toss to coat.