Here’s a quick healthy dip to dip apples in that gives a nice, sweet candied flavor.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Stir together the cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until the sugar has dissolved, and the mixture is smooth.
That’s right. Bacon. Dip. Cheese. Cheesey Bacon Dip. What more do you need? you can use this as a dip, a sandwich spread. put it on your Hamburgers or Hotdogs/Sausages. Grab a spoon and just dive in. Whatever you do with it, it’s gonna be great!
Cheesey Bacon Dip
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- 16 ounces Chopped Fresh Cooked Bacon
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Sprinkle of Cheyenne Pepper and Chili Powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Place the mixture in a 1-quart baking dish. Cover. Heat the dip for 25-30 minutes or until hot. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables, crackers and/or chips.
Here’s a little recipe to make up a simple, tasty jalapeno dip that goes great with chips, tortillas or even as a thick sauce for burritos/tacos.
Creamy Cheesey Jalapeno Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces canned diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in green chiles and jalapeno peppers. Pour mixture into a microwave safe serving dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Microwave on High until hot, about 3 minutes.